- Ron Johnson: ‘I was a terrible fit for J.C. Penney’
- J.C. Penney opens its first-ever store in Brooklyn on Aug. 29
- Judge rules J.C. Penney 'interfered' in Macy’s/Martha Stewart deal; damages pending
- Report: HSN’s Mindy Grossman declined J.C. Penney CEO offer
- J.C. Penney tops views in first quarter; same-store sales up 6.2%
New York -- J.C. Penney has been working with consulting firm AlixPartners, which specializes in turnarounds, for about a month, the Wall Street Journal reported.
Executives at AlixPartners are focused on cash flow management and finding ways for Penney to save money, according to the report.