- Starbucks' new Teavana Fine Teas + Tea Bar format debuts in New York City
- Another first for Starbucks: Store on a train
- Starbucks serves tasty Q3 results as profit rises 25%
- Starbucks expands Latin America footprint, to open in Columbia
- Starbucks asks customers to sign petition against government shut-down
New York -- Starbucks Coffee Co. is one of seven bidders for Tully's Coffee, according to The Seattle Times. The bids were filed on Thursday as part of an auction process for Tully's, which filed for bankruptcy protection in October.
The report said that Starbucks’ offer is for about half of the Tully’s stores. Tully's currently has 47 company-operated stores.