- 2014 Retail Store of the Year: And the winners are …
- Starbucks' new Teavana Fine Teas + Tea Bar format debuts in New York City
- The Three Rules of CRM: Automate, Automate, Automate
- Verdugo v. Target: Does A Retailer Have A Common Law Duty to Have an AED Available?
- Starbucks opens two flagships in Beijing
New York — Starbucks plans to triple the number of outlets it has in China during the next four years, the Associated Press reported.
The company expects to increase the number of shops in China from 470 now to 1,500 by 2015, Asia-Pacific President Wang Jinlong said on Tuesday.
Starbucks also plans to open 700 shops in South Korea by 2016, up from 370 now, the report said.