- Haagen-Dazs Shoppe partners with Buxton to map out expansion strategy
- Retail Store of the Year: Barbie’s Winning Dreamhouse
- Retailers: Get your e-mails past the judge and the jury
- Congress extends implementation date of final rule governing gift cards
- Sprouts Farmers Market to roll out AccessVia’s signage solution
Monrovia, Calif. – Trader Joe’s will reportedly open a new store in the Hingham Shipyard complex in Hingham, Mass., on Oct. 4.
According to the Hingham Journal, Trader Joe’s signed a lease with Samuels & Associates in winter 2012 to open a 12,000-sq.-ft. store in the Launch portion of the Shipyard complex.
The store will be sited between a CVS and a building housing a Talbot’s and Vitamin Shoppe. Local authorities have approved a development plan that includes a pedestrian walkway and landscaping as well as the store itself.