- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Report: Home Depot to spend $300 million on tech, new DCs, same-day shipping
- Neiman Marcus gives update on security breach
Monrovia, Calif. – Trader Joe’s will reportedly open a new store in the Hingham Shipyard complex in Hingham, Mass., on Oct. 4.
According to the Hingham Journal, Trader Joe’s signed a lease with Samuels & Associates in winter 2012 to open a 12,000-sq.-ft. store in the Launch portion of the Shipyard complex.
The store will be sited between a CVS and a building housing a Talbot’s and Vitamin Shoppe. Local authorities have approved a development plan that includes a pedestrian walkway and landscaping as well as the store itself.