- Report: Victoria’s Secret set to debut in Russia
- Victoria’s Secret takes the wraps off redesigned NYC flagship
- Home centers among Irene’s retail winners, apparel stores lose out
- Know Your Boundaries: Don't Treat Canada Like a 51st State
- Victoria’s Secret at Miracle Mile to undergo multi-million dollar remodel
New York City Victoria’s Secret is eying international expansion, according to Women’s Wear Daily.
Company CEO Sharon Turney said the first Victoria’s Secret international store could open in late fall 2009 or early 2001, the report said.
She did not disclose any specific locations.
“We are looking at a lot of different opportunities,” Turney said.