- Walmart to install LEDs in ceilings, cutting lighting energy use by 40%
- Walmart U.S. e-commerce names new head as Joel Anderson leaves for Five Below
- Wal-Mart launches money transfer service between stores
- Kantar Retail: Target Canada beats Walmart Canada on pricing
- Wal-Mart cuts CEO Duke's pay 73% last year
New York -- Wal-Mart Stores has identified two internal candidates to succeed CEO Mike Duke, Bloomberg News reported.
The two candidates are Bill Simon, 53 and head of Walmart U.S., and Doug McMillon, 46, head of the company's international business, according to the report.