- Wal-Mart's tech lab buys Stylr mobile fashion app
- Walmart U.S. e-commerce names new head as Joel Anderson leaves for Five Below
- Making the Case for Strong Brands
- Wal-Mart's Q1 earnings down, stung by bad weather; offers weak outlook
- Wal-Mart promotes Broader to new exec role in international division
Santiago, Chile -- A report by Santiago newspaper Estrategia said that Wal-Mart Stores is considering opening banks in Chile and Argentina.
The report, circulated by Bloomberg, said that Wal-Mart completed a study into banking services in Argentina. In Chile, Wal-Mart operates the Presto credit card, which it acquired in the takeover of supermarket chain Distribucion y Servicio D&S SA in 2009.