- Walmart to install LEDs in ceilings, cutting lighting energy use by 40%
- Walmart U.S. e-commerce names new head as Joel Anderson leaves for Five Below
- Wal-Mart doubles small-store expansion amid weak sales and lowered outlook
- Wal-Mart's tech lab buys Stylr mobile fashion app
- Wal-Mart launches money transfer service between stores
Bentonville, Ark., Andrew Rubin, who as VP of corporate strategy and sustainability at Wal-Mart Stores helped drive sustainability and environmental concerns within the chain, will be moving to a new position as head of private-label strategy, published reports said Friday.
Ruben will be replaced by Matthew Kistler, currently senior VP for marketing at Sam’s Club, according to The New York Times, which based its report on a company memo.