- Wal-Mart launches money transfer service between stores
- Ann Inc. responds to investors, says focus remains on value
- Brookstone preparing to file bankruptcy; eyes acquisition by Spencer’s
- Report: Analyst firm Wedbush sees ‘imminent’ RadioShack bankruptcy
- Signet completes acquisition of Zale Corp., creating jewelry Goliath in malls
New York City -- Walgreens plans to start selling health insurance to customers this fall, according to CNN Money.
The drugstore chain will sell health insurance products with different price ranges and coverage levels through a private health insurance exchange, the report said.
To read the full story, go to money.cnn.com/2011/08/09/news/companies/walgreens_health_insurance/