- Wal-Mart's tech lab buys Stylr mobile fashion app
- Walmart U.S. CEO Bill Simon steps down; to be replaced by CEO of Walmart Asia
- Walmart U.S. e-commerce names new head as Joel Anderson leaves for Five Below
- Wal-Mart doubles small-store expansion amid weak sales and lowered outlook
- Making the Case for Strong Brands
New York City -- Wal-Mart Stores no longer is employing greeters during the overnight shift at its approximate 3,000 U.S. supercenters, Bloomberg reported.
For the past six months, the chain has been reassigning greeters at supercenters to other jobs, the report said.