- Apple and IBM partner for business software
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Wal-Mart's tech lab buys Stylr mobile fashion app
- Kohl's, Toshiba partner with Plug and Play in retail accelerator program
Toronto -- Web-based task management and store communications provider Opterus said that sporting goods retailer Retail Concepts has implemented Opterus Store Ops-Center.
According to Opterus, Retail Concepts, which operates stores under the Sun & Ski Sports banner, is looking to increase operational productivity by more than 20%.
“As we continue to grow, we need to centralize all communications to our stores in order to maximize efficiency. Store Ops-Center gives us an instant store portal that will allow us to manage all our communications to the stores and track our task compliance,” said Shelly Nixon, VP information technology, Retail Concepts.
Opterus is providing Retail Concepts with tools to improve operational efficiency through enhanced store communications and compliance monitoring of corporate objectives. Store Ops-Center is an on-demand, web-based retail portal designed to communicate corporate policy, day-to-day objectives and tasks, and handle issues between the corporate office and store locations, enabling rapid and accurate transfer of information to stores.