- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Animated mannequins steal show at Gaultier exhibit in New York
- 5 Reasons Retailers Can't Miss Customer Disruption 2014
San Antonio, Texas — The Retail Connection has brought retail development veteran David Berndt on board to extend the company’s tenant driven retail development capacity. Berndt will join as Development Partner of The Retail Connection | Connected Development Services. In that role, he will lead the company’s development platform in Central and South Texas.
The Retail Connection is expanding its capabilities across the board in Central and South Texas, adding senior brokerage leaders too.
Berndt founded his development company, David Berndt Interests, in 1998. In 2000, the company became Target Corp.’s preferred developer for Central Texas. Since the company’s inception, it has developed more than six million sq. ft. of shopping centers.
“I have had great success working with The Retail Connection on several important retail projects, and it was a natural fit to combine our collective talent and experience to expand The Retail Connection’s development footprint,” said Berndt.