- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Winick leases up East Coast Development in Long Island City
- How Clienteling Bridges the Gap between Bricks and Clicks
- Wal-Mart's tech lab buys Stylr mobile fashion app
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
Salt Lake City - Frederic Van Roie has joined the business development team of Big Data management software provider Park City Group.
Van Roie is a 25-year veteran of the retail, CPG and foodservice industries with expertise in marketing and merchandising strategies at several premier retailers, including Costco, BJ’s, Home Depot, Whole Foods, D’Agostino’s, Walmart and Safeway.