- CashStar Retailer Roundtable puts m-commerce and digital gift cards in spotlight
- SAP uses social sentiment to analyze back-to-school shopping
- Deloitte: Holiday shoppers use smartphones, stay local
- How Technology Has Revolutionized Sales Tax Management
- How to Build Loyalty and Sales this Holiday Season and Beyond
Austin, Texas – Digital coupon provider RetailMeNot is expanding into Canada with the launch of its new RetailMeNot.ca site. The site provides Canadian consumers with access to thousands of digital coupons for more than 6,000 retailers doing business in Canada.
"This cross-border expansion of the RetailMeNot brand is part of our long-term commitment to become a trusted source of savings for online consumers globally," said Cotter Cunningham, the CEO and founder of RetailMeNot. "We're excited to enter the Canadian market so we can help millions of shoppers save money using digital coupons available online at RetailMeNot.ca and enable our retail partners in the region to boost their sales."