- Ensuring PCI DSS compliance without going broke or sacrificing your customers’ experience
- Congress extends implementation date of final rule governing gift cards
- Handicapping healthcare reform’s impact on retailers
- Fast-fashion retailers slow down to engage with customers
- Haagen-Dazs Shoppe partners with Buxton to map out expansion strategy
San Francsico -- iPad POS technology provider Revel Systems will offer PayPal’s mobile payment capabilities as an integrated service within the Revel POS solution.
PayPal’s mobile app, available for iOS and Android, is now directly connected with Revel Systems, allowing users to order ahead at any establishment using Revel’s iPad POS solution. Specific features of the new integration include mobile discovery of nearby businesses accepting PayPal, advance ordering, and PCI-compliant payment security.
“The Revel Systems and PayPal relationship will be very impactful for the point-of-sale industry as a whole,” said Lisa Falzone, CEO of Revel Systems. “PayPal is leading the trend of digital secure payments on the consumer level, and Revel is leading the way for the next generation of mPOS, creating a collaboration that is set to deliver a new experience to customers. For years people have been using PayPal to shop online, and the integration with Revel now brings the same convenience and security to brick and mortar retail and food establishments allowing consumers to pay on the go.”