- Apple and IBM partner for business software
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Facebook tests ‘buy’ button to help companies drive sales
- Target launches image recognition app for mobile shopping
- Motorola’s new mobile marketing platform uses Wi-Fi and Bluetooth technology
Rogers, Ark., RFID Global Solution announced the official opening of its RFID Innovation Center in Rogers, Ark. The site is located approximately 10 miles from Wal-Mart headquarters in Bentonville.
The new facility provides a fully operational RFID-enabled supply chain and demonstrates how RFID technology is used in manufacturing, distribution and retail settings. Companies can ship their products directly to the facility for evaluation or arrange to lease the facility.
“We want clients to have an environment where they can gain hands-on experience with a multitude of different RFID solutions, both passive and active, used separately, or in concert with each other as mutually supporting technologies,” said Tom Manzagol, CEO, RFID Global Solution.