- 2014 Retail Store of the Year: And the winners are …
- Bloomberg: Home Depot cutting health benefits for 20,000 part-timers
- Rite Aid chooses AMTdirect’s real estate management solution
- Toys ‘R’ Us moves interim CEO into role permanently; names new U.S. president
- Wal-Mart doubles small-store expansion amid weak sales and lowered outlook
Camp Hill, Pa., Drug store chain Rite Aid Corp. announced today that same-store sales grew slightly in August, with greater merchandise sales off-setting a drop in the pharmacy business.
Same-store sales were up 0.6% in August. Pharmacy sales dropped 0.7% for the same period.