- RadioShack debuts new concept store in Manhattan
- Target makes a splash with pop-up in Grand Central Station
- Call for Entries: Chain Store Age’s Retail Store of the Year Design Competition
- Schimenti completes ground up construction of two Target stores
- Animated mannequins steal show at Gaultier exhibit in New York
New York — RKF has arranged three long-term leases, totaling 13,055 sq. ft., in Manhattan for Carlo Pazolini, the European shoe and accessories brand. RKF represented Carlo Pazolini in each transaction.
The first store is in the Meatpacking District at 410 West 14th Street and spans 5,000 sq. ft., with 2,500 sq. ft. on the ground floor and another 2,500 sq. ft. in the basement. The location has opened for business. RKF represented the landlord Amcojor Realty Corp.
The second store, at 555 Madison Avenue, is in the Plaza District. It consists of 4,895 sq. ft. with 3,056 sq. ft. on the ground floor and the balance in the basement. Cushman & Wakefield represented the landlord, Rodney Corporation in the transaction.
The third store at 1131 Third Avenue on the Upper East Side is 3,160 sq. ft. of ground floor space. Vornado Realty Trust, the landlord, represented itself.