- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Three New Must-See Retail Stores in New York City
- Webinar: What to Do NOW to Protect Stores Against Data Breaches
- Kohl's, Toshiba partner with Plug and Play in retail accelerator program
Santa Ana, Calif. Furniture retailer Room & Board has leased 40,000 sq. ft. of retail space for its first location into the Los Angeles marketplace.
Room & Board’s new store will be located in the Plaza at Culver Studios, an 118,500-sq.-ft., three-story mixed-use building scheduled to commence construction this summer.
This is the last phase of a 10-year, 11.5-acre redevelopment program called the Town Plaza/Screenland Project. Room & Board is the first retail tenant to sign onto this mixed-use project, which is being developed by Rush Pacifica, a San Diego-based company.
The retailer will occupy 17,000 sq. ft. on the ground floor and 23,000 sq. ft. on the second floor of the project.
The store is slated to open in early 2010.