- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Wal-Mart's tech lab buys Stylr mobile fashion app
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Kohl's, Toshiba partner with Plug and Play in retail accelerator program
Peoria, Ill. -- Cullinan Properties Group, developer of the East Peoria (Ill.) Downtown development, said Friday that Ross Dress for Less will open a 25,000-sq.-ft. junior-anchor store at the mixed-use project, joining previously announced Target, Costco, Ulta and Gordman’s.
Red Robin Gourmet Burger will open a 4,001-sq.-ft. restaurant and dental chain Heartland Dental Care will open in a 2,700-sq.-ft. space.
The East Peoria Downtown Center is scheduled to open March 2013, and will feature – besides a newly expanded downtown district – a 137-room Holiday Inn and Conference center, a 32,000-sq.-ft. library, and a Hometown Community Bank.