- Take our social media survey for a chance to win an ipad
- Call for Entries: Retail Store of the Year Design Competition
- Top 10 countries for retail expansion
- 'Virtual Assistant' technology makes retail debut at Duane Reade
- Four steps to truly understanding your customers and unlocking new opportunities
Indianapolis -- MID Retail said Tuesday that Rue21 has selected its Advanced Allocation Software for Allocation and Store forecasting.
According to MID, its Advanced Allocation Software was designed to help multi-store, multi-SKU retailers increase accuracy, efficiency and profitability.
“During our selection process we reviewed the major tools in the marketplace,” said Michael Holland, senior VP IT, Rue21. “We felt that MID Retail’s Advanced Allocation Software best met our strategic business objectives of improving product distribution to the stores as we continue our aggressive new store growth.”