- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Dunkin' Donuts signs deal for 46 locations in South California
- Dunkin’ Donuts looks to expand California presence to 1,000 locations
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
Colton, Calif. — The Hodgdon Group, a brokerage, development, construction and project management firm, has converted a former Sam’s Club in Sacramento into a 60,000-sq.-ft/ Burlington Coat Factory.
The new store opened last week. Hodgdon Group Realty and CBRE Sacramento represented the investor in the acquisition of the Sam’s Club building, as well as the landlord in the lease transaction. Retail West Inc. represented Burlington Coat Factory. An additional tenant has leased the remaining space and plans to open soon.
Hodgdon recently converted a former Sports Authority building in Broadstone Plaza in Folsom, Calif., into an Ashley Furniture HomeStore. The 32,000-sq.-ft. freestanding store opened last month.