- Simon breaks ground on Chicago Premium Outlets expansion
- Simon Property teams up with online Refinery29 to target Millennials with pop-ups
- Saks to anchor new center in Miami
- Survey: LLBean.com climbs to top of March online customer service rankings
- Video tour of new TargetExpress; four more locations on tap
New York City Saks Inc. announced it will open new Saks Fifth Avenue OFF 5TH stores in Camarillo, Calif., and Mebane, N.C., in 2009.
The Camarillo store will be located in The Promenade at Camarillo Premium Outlets and will replace an existing OFF 5TH store at Camarillo Premium Outlets. The store is scheduled to open in April 2009.
The Mebane store will be located in Tanger Outlet Center of the Piedmont and is due to open in November 2009.
Additionally, Saks announced plans to open OFF 5TH stores in The Rim in San Antonio, in March 2009; The Legends at Sparks Marina in Reno-Sparks, Nev., in May 2009; and Cincinnati Premium Outlets in Monroe, Ohio in August 2009.