- Saks’ Chicago flagship to devote two floors to new in-store men’s format, The Fifth Man
- Harrods exec tapped as Saks chief marketing officer
- Saks Off 5th launches e-commerce site on Demandware platform
- Report: Saks to add luxury items, outlet stores
- Saks to move Cincinnati store to Kenwood Collection
New York City -- Saks has named Denise Incandela to the newly created role of chief marketing officer for Saks Fifth Avenue.
Incandela, who joined Saks Fifth Avenue in 1999, will continue as president of Saks Direct.