- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- 2014 Retail Store of the Year: And the winners are …
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Animated mannequins steal show at Gaultier exhibit in New York
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
New York Saks Fifth Avenue has added an interactive video catalog to its Web site, allowing users to get more than just a picture and brief description of popular items.
The catalog, which focuses on contemporary fashions, gives site visitors the opportunity to view video footage of a number of popular looks for spring. The videos feature models offering a 360-degree view of each new look, as well as commentary. Pricing information is also posted.