- Deadline Extended for Retail Store of the Year Design Competition
- Retail Store of the Year Design Competition early bird rate ends on Nov. 29
- 2014 Retail Store of the Year: And the winners are …
- Wal-Mart names new CEO; company vet Doug McMillon to succeed Mike Duke
- Wal-Mart launches money transfer service between stores
Birmingham, Ala., Preliminary bids for Saks’ northern department store group—including Carson Pirie Scott—are due today. Bon-Ton is among the expected bidders.
Other bidders could include J.C. Penney, Dillard’s, Bain Capital Partners and Cerberus Capital Management.
Saks also plans to sell Club Libby Lu, a retailer catering to pre-teen girls.