- MasterCard: In-store Black Friday shopping to rise over last year
- Call for Entries: Chain Store Age’s Retail Store of the Year Design Competition
- Early Hanukkah, Late Thanksgiving to Impact Holiday Shopping
- 2014 Retail Store of the Year: And the winners are …
- Black Friday vs. Cyber Monday 2013 — Shopper Social Sentiment
Baltimore, Downtown Locker Room (DTLR) has announced a 26.4% increase in same-store sales on “Black Friday” weekend over the same weekend in 2004. Monthly same-store sales for the 50-store urban lifestyle retail chain were up 16% for November.
DTLR achieved its results without participating in the traditional deep-discounting tactics.