- Apple and IBM partner for business software
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Wal-Mart's tech lab buys Stylr mobile fashion app
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Motorola’s new mobile marketing platform uses Wi-Fi and Bluetooth technology
Covington, La. -- Stirling Properties announced that Sam’s Club has opened at its River Chase shopping center, the largest open-air retail center in St. Tammany Parish.
The 136,000-sq.-ft. Sam’s Club features a fuel station and pharmacy, and joins anchors Target, Belk and J.C. Penney at the master-planned, mixed-use development.