- Walmart U.S. e-commerce names new head as Joel Anderson leaves for Five Below
- Walmart U.S. CEO Bill Simon steps down; to be replaced by CEO of Walmart Asia
- Walmart to install LEDs in ceilings, cutting lighting energy use by 40%
- Wal-Mart doubles small-store expansion amid weak sales and lowered outlook
- Wal-Mart's tech lab buys Stylr mobile fashion app
Washington, D.C. -- The U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission disclosed Thursday that the Sam’s Club warehouse division of Wal-Mart Stores will pay $440,000 and other relief to settle a harassment lawsuit filed by the EEOC.
The agency disclosed the settlement in a statement on its website.