- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Animated mannequins steal show at Gaultier exhibit in New York
- Report: Home Depot to spend $300 million on tech, new DCs, same-day shipping
Cleveland -- CenterMark Development LLC announced that Save-A-Lot Food Stores, along with the Ohio debut of discount apparel retailer Forman Mills, will anchor The Shops at Garrett Square. The 65,000-sq.-ft. project is the first phase of a neighborhood revitalization plan envisioned by city officials seven years ago, and plans call for subsequent development of up to two more retail outlots targeting much‐needed retail uses.
CenterMark said it expects to complete its $1.3 million rehabilitation and turn over the retail spaces to tenants in December in order for them to tailor their interior improvements. Grand opening is expected in spring 2012.
“As a value‐minded neighborhood grocer, Save‐A‐Lot is pleased to be part of this neighborhood revitalization project by bringing a new grocery store and more than 20 new jobs to this community,” said Chon Tomlin, external communications manager for Save‐A‐Lot.