- Wal-Mart launches money transfer service between stores
- Sears’ Lampert predicts retail ‘headed to where we already are’
- Signet completes acquisition of Zale Corp., creating jewelry Goliath in malls
- Brand Keys: Back-to-school spending to rise 9%
- Judge rules J.C. Penney 'interfered' in Macy’s/Martha Stewart deal; damages pending
Toronto Sears Canada on Tuesday introduced its personalized Sears Gift Card, which enables shoppers to personalize gift cards purchased online with personal photos and messages.
Once the card is chosen, the shopper is prompted to upload a photo, add a message and place the completed card in their online shopping cart for checkout. Sears also features pre-selected backgrounds to help shoppers decorate their keepsake cards.
The cards, which cost $2.99 each, can be shipped anywhere throughout Canada using Canada Post free of charge. Rush shipment is available at an additional cost through UPS, with the fee waived for orders of $200 or more.