- 2014 Retail Store of the Year: And the winners are …
- MasterCard: In-store Black Friday shopping to rise over last year
- Call for Entries: Chain Store Age’s Retail Store of the Year Design Competition
- How Technology Has Revolutionized Sales Tax Management
- Don't Toy Around: Discover Consumer Influence On Holiday Shopping
Hoffman Estates, Ill., Sears Holdings Corp. announced Tuesday that it has hired Louis Ramery as senior VP, customer relationship marketing, for Sears and Kmart, effective Nov. 5.
Ramery, who most recently led global marketing and loyalty and CRM practices for Digitas, will have overall responsibilities for developing and executing the Sears Holdings' relationship marketing strategies and programs.