- 2014 Retail Store of the Year: And the winners are …
- Wal-Mart doubles small-store expansion amid weak sales and lowered outlook
- D.C. Council upholds mayor's veto of 'living wage' bill
- Sears’ Lampert predicts retail ‘headed to where we already are’
- Men's Wearhouse to acquire Jos. A. Bank for $1.8 billion
Hoffman Estates, Ill. Sears Holdings Corp. said Thursday Michael D. Collins has been named CFO as expected, effective immediately.
Collins joined the company in October as senior VP of finance and was expected to succeed J. Miles Reidy by the end of the fiscal year.
Fred Jasser has been named VP and treasurer. He was previously VP in the investment-banking division at Goldman Sachs & Co.