- Office Depot's global headquarters earns Energy Star certification
- Sears Holdings equipping store associates with iPads and iPod Touch devices
- For Large Retailers, Energy Savings Starts with Big Data
- Kohl’s named 2011 Energy Star Partner of the Year
- Johnson Controls survey: Energy savings and incentives driving investment decisions
Boston — EnerNOC, a leading provider of data-driven energy efficiency applications, announced that Sears Holdings has selected EnerNOC's EfficiencySMART Commissioning, which blends traditional commissioning services with real-time, persistent commissioning technology, to drive energy savings at its 2.4 million-sq.-ft. corporate headquarters in Hoffman Estates, Ill., a 2010 Energy Star rated facility.
For Sears, EfficiencySMART is expected to deliver annual savings of approximately 8% of the facility's addressable energy spend, primarily through operational measures.
The EfficiencySMART suite of applications and services is designed to deliver energy savings to customers through the lifecycle of energy efficiency management and complement EnerNOC's other suites of energy management applications and services.