- 2014 Retail Store of the Year: And the winners are …
- Shipping containers recycled as retail spaces at new Assembly Row center, in Boston area
- Oracle Industry Connect speakers focus on enabling growth
- Wayfair expands lease for planned Boston headquarters expansion
- Boston Barricades and Premier Barricades complete merger
Burlington, Mass. -- Boston-based Wilder Cos. announced that, as part of a two-phased revitalization plan, Seasons 52 will open a new restaurant at Wayside in Burlington, Mass., the restaurateur’s first location in the state.
Seasons 52 is taking the upper level of the former Border’s space. “We are making excellent use of both Border’s levels by dividing it into two functional spaces. This allows us to introduce a highly popular restaurant like Seasons 52 to the Greater Boston marketplace, and still have room for an additional retailer on the lower level,” said David J. Mallen, a principal of The Wilder Cos., which manages Wayside.
Phase I will introduce additional new merchants including more restaurants and a national home furnishings retailer for the former Border’s lower level.
Phase II will see property improvements including replacing Wayside Road’s utility poles with decorative lighting , making architectural, lighting and signage upgrades at the rear of the center and adding wayfinding signage. The center also now has a new logo and brand strategy.
Wayside has 195,100 sq. ft. of shops, eateries and services including L.L. Bean, West Elm, Arhaus, Coldwater Creek, Eileen Fisher, Loft, Citibank, Not Your Average Joe’s and The Capital Grille.