- Apple and IBM partner for business software
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Wal-Mart's tech lab buys Stylr mobile fashion app
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Motorola’s new mobile marketing platform uses Wi-Fi and Bluetooth technology
Atlanta -- Columbia, S.C.-based Edens & Avant said that Seed Kitchen & Bar will open at its Merchant’s Walk retail redevelopment, located in the East Cobb area of Atlanta.
“In redeveloping Merchant’s Walk, we wanted to provide progressive, sustainable food resources in East Cobb and that’s why we brought in Whole Foods,” said Jodie W. McLean, president and chief investment officer, Edens & Avant. “But we also wanted to provide a locally sourced and locally based dining experience that was truly unique to the area.”
The new restaurant, designed in collaboration with Ai3 of Atlanta, is slated to open in the summer.