- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Wal-Mart's tech lab buys Stylr mobile fashion app
- Kohl's, Toshiba partner with Plug and Play in retail accelerator program
Atlanta -- Columbia, S.C.-based Edens & Avant said that Seed Kitchen & Bar will open at its Merchant’s Walk retail redevelopment, located in the East Cobb area of Atlanta.
“In redeveloping Merchant’s Walk, we wanted to provide progressive, sustainable food resources in East Cobb and that’s why we brought in Whole Foods,” said Jodie W. McLean, president and chief investment officer, Edens & Avant. “But we also wanted to provide a locally sourced and locally based dining experience that was truly unique to the area.”
The new restaurant, designed in collaboration with Ai3 of Atlanta, is slated to open in the summer.