- The Value and Power of Data-Driven Marketing
- A.T. Kearney: Stores drive most sales, online and off
- Video tour of new TargetExpress; four more locations on tap
- Finish Line Q1 profit doubles; sales boosted by online and in-store Macy’s shops
- Survey: Parents to increase back-to-school spend, use physical stores
New York -- Beginning on Friday, Dec. 20 at 7 a.m., 37 Macy’s stores in select cities across the country including Macy’s Herald Square in New York City; Union Square in San Francisco; and State Street in Chicago, will stay open overnight for four days in a row of non-stop shopping until Christmas Eve on Tuesday, Dec. 24 at 6 p.m.
In addition to the 24-hour stores, mostly all stores nationwide, except furniture galleries and select locations, will offer extended hours each night until 2 a.m. through Dec. 23.