- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Wal-Mart's tech lab buys Stylr mobile fashion app
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Kohl's, Toshiba partner with Plug and Play in retail accelerator program
St. Petersburg, Fla. -- The Sembler Co. has promoted John Paul (J.P.) Guzzardo to the position of VP development, charging him with leading the Build to Suit department focused on ground-up development projects in the U.S.
Previously, Guzzardo held positions as real estate manager and director of real estate for Sembler.