- Sprouts Farmers Market to roll out AccessVia’s signage solution
- Retail Store of the Year: Barbie’s Winning Dreamhouse
- Retailers: Get your e-mails past the judge and the jury
- Haagen-Dazs Shoppe partners with Buxton to map out expansion strategy
- Congress extends implementation date of final rule governing gift cards
St. Petersburg, Fla. -- The Sembler Co. has promoted John Paul (J.P.) Guzzardo to the position of VP development, charging him with leading the Build to Suit department focused on ground-up development projects in the U.S.
Previously, Guzzardo held positions as real estate manager and director of real estate for Sembler.