- Early Hanukkah, Late Thanksgiving to Impact Holiday Shopping
- How Technology Has Revolutionized Sales Tax Management
- CashStar Retailer Roundtable puts m-commerce and digital gift cards in spotlight
- Call for Entries: Chain Store Age’s Retail Store of the Year Design Competition
- Retail Store of the Year Design Competition early bird rate ends on Nov. 29
The Shamrock Cos., a Westlake, Ohio-based marketing communications and project-management firm, created a new position and appointed Tom McAuliffe as director of retail marketing. McAuliffe will be responsible for helping large retailers, mass merchandisers and multi-division stores to standardize, by store, orders that include signage, loyalty programs, and distribution services. VOOM® (Virtual Online Ordering Marketing campaign), an electronic proprietary program developed by The Shamrock Cos., will be used to ensure that all materials individually prepared to specifications for each store within a retail organization remains updated and accurate.
McAuliffe has more than 20 years experience in retail operations, including purchasing, signage, graphics, brand development, distribution, store openings, construction, maintenance, IT and data services, store operations, finance and in-store marketing and design. Prior to joining Shamrock, McAuliffe has held various position including director of purchasing and director of store development for Dick’s Sporting Goods.