- Home Depot opens direct fulfillment center to support online
- Destination Maternity, The Town Center of Virginia Beach, Virginia Beach, Va.
- Tanger Outlets to develop Savannah, Ga., center
- Isaac Mizrahi to open in suburban Atlanta
- Report: Home Depot to spend $300 million on tech, new DCs, same-day shipping
Atlanta -- Shenandoah Plaza, a 146,121-sq.-ft. neighborhood center in Newnan, Ga., has been sold to the Georgia Capital Group by RCG-Newnan. Big Lots, Goodwill and Dollar General anchor the center.
The Atlanta office of SRS Real Estate Partners represented RCG-Newnan in the transaction.