- Congress extends implementation date of final rule governing gift cards
- New federal regulation of retail gift cards
- Let the converged retailing evolution begin
- Location, location, location: Issues that arise with leases in unique places
- Navy Exchange selects QuantiSense for retail analytics, business intelligence
Cleveland -- Sherwin-Williams Paint Stores Group announced Wednesday it has opened its 3,500th retail location in total and its 70th in 2012.
The newest store is 4,000 sq. ft. and located in Rancho Santa Margarita (Orange County), Calif.