- Apple and IBM partner for business software
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Kohl's, Toshiba partner with Plug and Play in retail accelerator program
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Wal-Mart's tech lab buys Stylr mobile fashion app
Green Bay, Wis. -- Shopko announced that Jill Soltau has been promoted to the position of president and CMO.
Soltau joined Shopko in 2007 as SVP and GMM apparel and accessories. In 2009, she was promoted to EVP and CMO. Prior to joining Shopko, Soltau held several senior level positions in merchandising, planning and private brand at Sears and Kohl's department stores.
In her expanded role, Soltau will continue to oversee Shopko's merchandising and product development, while assuming responsibility for marketing, e-commerce, inventory management and supply chain departments.