- Haagen-Dazs Shoppe partners with Buxton to map out expansion strategy
- Retailers: Get your e-mails past the judge and the jury
- Congress extends implementation date of final rule governing gift cards
- Sprouts Farmers Market to roll out AccessVia’s signage solution
- Container Store and Intuit partner to eliminate receipts
Washington, D.C. Four online retail executives have been newly appointed to the board of directors of Shop.org, the digital division of the National Retail Federation.
The newly-elected board members include Anne Ashbey, VP, internet marketing for Harry and David; Peter Cobb, co-founder of eBags, Misty Locke, co-founder and president of Range Online Media; and Chris Wilson, VP, e-commerce of L.L. Bean, Inc. The executives, who were elected by current Shop.org members, will each serve a two-year term.