- Apple and IBM partner for business software
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Target launches image recognition app for mobile shopping
- Facebook tests ‘buy’ button to help companies drive sales
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
Washington, D.C. Four online retail executives have been newly appointed to the board of directors of Shop.org, the digital division of the National Retail Federation.
The newly-elected board members include Anne Ashbey, VP, internet marketing for Harry and David; Peter Cobb, co-founder of eBags, Misty Locke, co-founder and president of Range Online Media; and Chris Wilson, VP, e-commerce of L.L. Bean, Inc. The executives, who were elected by current Shop.org members, will each serve a two-year term.