- Apple and IBM partner for business software
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Wal-Mart's tech lab buys Stylr mobile fashion app
- Kohl's, Toshiba partner with Plug and Play in retail accelerator program
Indianapolis — Simon Property Group has received zoning approval from the Montgomery County Council in Maryland by unanimous vote for the development of Clarksburg Premium Outlets at Cabin Branch.
Simon Property Group, New England Development and Streetscape Partners make up the development team for the project, which will add 1,500 jobs and more than $150 million in private investment to the local economy. The development team is planning to open Clarksburg Premium Outlets by late 2015.