Site Controls, Austin, Texas, has announced the availability of its Energy Management Service Agreement (EMSA), which bundles a comprehensive set of energy management products from Site Controls into a single-services package with low monthly payments. The EMSA program allows retailers and financial institutions to conserve capital while benefiting from immediate cost reductions through lower energy and maintenance bills. With a tightening credit market, the program is expected to make it easier for chain retailers and bank branches to benefit from energy management technologies.
Unlike traditional purchase agreements, there are no upfront or back-end charges, and all facilities-automation services are combined into a single monthly service fee which is paid for through hard savings. This model helps to improve budgeting and forecasting, and frees up investment capital for other uses—all while allowing retailers and bank branches to eliminate wasted energy, keep customers comfortable and reduce their carbon footprint.
The EMSA program features a comprehensive set of services:
• Site-Command Energy Management System (EMS): Industry-leading EMS equipment that monitors and controls HVAC, lighting, refrigeration and signage;
• Installation Services: Site Controls-trained technicians ensure non-intrusive, professional and timely equipment installation;
• Extended Warranty: Parts and labor warranty on Site-Command equipment throughout the service term;
• Data Center: Enterprise-level hosted data center easily accessible via a web browser or smartphone;
• 24/7 Call Center: Toll-free help desk support to respond to calls from stores or corporate office personnel;
• Intelligent Load Management: Provides customers cash payments for participation in utility-sponsored programs; and
• Program Management: Technical and management resources to optimize utility and maintenance decision-making