- Haagen-Dazs Shoppe partners with Buxton to map out expansion strategy
- Congress extends implementation date of final rule governing gift cards
- Retailers: Get your e-mails past the judge and the jury
- Sprouts Farmers Market to roll out AccessVia’s signage solution
- NCR affirms kiosk alliance with Blockbuster
Mamaroneck, N.Y. -- Charter Realty & Development said that it has arranged a 2,400-sq.-ft. lease for Smashburger in Mamaroneck, N.Y., within walking distance of the Metro-North train station.
Peter Levine of Charter Realty & Development represents Smashburger in Westchester, Fairfield, New Haven and Hartford Counties.