- Dunkin' Donuts signs deal for 46 locations in South California
- Starbucks' new Teavana Fine Teas + Tea Bar format debuts in New York City
- Smoothie King targets Atlanta for franchise growth
- Dunkin’ Donuts looks to expand California presence to 1,000 locations
- Tim Hortons to open 300 U.S. stores by 2018
New Orleans -- Smoothie King Franchises said Monday it plans to open 70 franchise and 30 corporate locations across the U.S. in 2013.
Since December 2012, the smoothie franchise has acquired six additional locations in Florida and Texas, bringing the total number of corporate stores to seven. The company also has opened six new franchise locations since the start of the year.
Smoothie King said it is on track to sign 100 new U.S. franchise agreements this year. Additionally, the company has plans to open 50 new international stores, including 40 in South Korea and 10 in Singapore.