- Sprouts Farmers Market to roll out AccessVia’s signage solution
- Retailers: Get your e-mails past the judge and the jury
- Haagen-Dazs Shoppe partners with Buxton to map out expansion strategy
- Retail Store of the Year: Barbie’s Winning Dreamhouse
- Congress extends implementation date of final rule governing gift cards
Chicago -- SMS Assist announced it has appointed Geoffrey Wigner as executive VP of facilities for the Chicago-based technology-driven facilities maintenance and management company.
Wigner, 48, previously served as senior director of store services for Dollar General, where he successfully managed more than $500 million in capital and expense budgets while directing major projects affecting more than 10,000 stores. He joins an expanded SMS Assist executive team that includes VP of client services Michael l. McMath, formerly of Wal-Mart, and COO Chief Operating Officer Matthew Pitts, who previously controlled maintenance for more than 2,200 Home Depot locations.
“Geoff’s abilities in operational leadership and budget analysis are critical to managing the growth of SMS Assist,” said Michael Rothman, CEO, SMS Assist. “His experience in process improvement, execution and team building will ensure that SMS Assist continues to function seamlessly as we sign additional customers, many with thousands of service locations.”