- Welcome to the New Customer Disruption Newsletter
- Kroger debuts Retail Site Intelligence, new enterprise IT architecture
- Westfield Garden State Plaza brings digital technology to physical world
- Animated mannequins steal show at Gaultier exhibit in New York
- Junction Solutions to implement Microsoft Dynamics at auto parts retailer Eckler
Chicago -- SMS Assist announced it has appointed Geoffrey Wigner as executive VP of facilities for the Chicago-based technology-driven facilities maintenance and management company.
Wigner, 48, previously served as senior director of store services for Dollar General, where he successfully managed more than $500 million in capital and expense budgets while directing major projects affecting more than 10,000 stores. He joins an expanded SMS Assist executive team that includes VP of client services Michael l. McMath, formerly of Wal-Mart, and COO Chief Operating Officer Matthew Pitts, who previously controlled maintenance for more than 2,200 Home Depot locations.
“Geoff’s abilities in operational leadership and budget analysis are critical to managing the growth of SMS Assist,” said Michael Rothman, CEO, SMS Assist. “His experience in process improvement, execution and team building will ensure that SMS Assist continues to function seamlessly as we sign additional customers, many with thousands of service locations.”